- HitPlay Devices Pvt. Ltd. is an authorized dealer for every product we sell. We fully honor every manufacturer's warranty and intellectual property rights.
- Warranty information is usually mentioned along with other product information on the product page.
- HitPlay is responsible to deliver the correct product as displayed to you without any damages whatsoever. If you have received an incorrect or damaged product please inform us at the earliest. We will replace or refund you for it.
- All warranty claims must be made within' the valid warranty period.
- Under warranty claims, HitPlay will not accept back products that are tampered with, altered or used in way as not supposed to as described with the product.
- HitPlay's warranties are limited and subject to manufacturing defects only.
- All warranty claims must be submitted within 365 days of the Invoice date. Returns received after 365 days will be sent back to the customer and a refund or credit will not be given. Please mention your invoice number and order date while making claims.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your privacy is as important to us, as it is to you.
By accessing this Site, certain information about you, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent, along with other similar information, may be stored on our servers.
Such stored information may or may not specifically identify you. Please be informed that the same may be used by us for web site traffic analysis or for such other purposes as we may deem appropriate.
If you provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information to us, such information may be used for statistical and/or other purposes.
Any personally identifiable information you submit while using this site will ONLY be disclosed to regulatory and/or governing bodies by which the business is bound. We will not disclose, sell, share or in any way reveal your information to any other third party.
We want you to feel confident about using this Site to purchase cool stuff, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
To ensure that your credit, debit or any mode of payment is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information, supplied by you during or after the order process against any third party databases. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can be rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.