- Circular world time converter with 18 popular cities,
- 12 or 24 hour format,
- Takes 3 x AG13 batteries (included) & 2 x AAA batteries,
- Perpetual calendar with year, month, date or day of week,
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit format,
- Daily alarm and snooze countdown timer function,
- Daylight saving time,
- 5 different languages for day display (English , Spanish, German, French, Italian), - Torch with 3 white LEDs,
- Backlight function, - 13 x 3 cm,
- 60 g.
This is a great little feature packed world travel alarm clock. A very useful travel alarm clock with a nice set of useful features and functions. It is small and compact and is an ideal travel product to take on holidays or to give as a gift.
The World Time Travel Clock has the usual features of calendar and time functions with a very useful illuminated display to actually see the time in the dark. You'd be surprised at how many travel clocks out there don't even have a light to illuminate the display at night. As well as the usual, this handy travel gadget / travel product, has a decent torch as well. So not only can you now actually see the illuminated time when you wake up at some strange time in some strange land, but you can also grab the travel clock and use the torch feature to find your way to the bathroom without waking anyone else up.
If that wasn't enough it also has changeable time zones that can be quickly chosen by twisting the City converter which then adjusts the time to that particular city.
No more fiddling around trying to change your travel clock back and forth - simply twist the end selector and "bob's your uncle." Well, even if Bob isn't your uncle then why not get one for your uncle's birthday or Christmas present anyway.
Oh, and did we mention that there is a built in temperature function that displays in either Fahrenheit or Celsius?